The ICM 2020 conference will be organized in fully virtual To see ICM 2020 STATEMENT ON COVID-19 Click here.
The 32nd International Conference on
Microelectronics, (ICM 2020)
Preliminary Call for Papers
December 14-17, 2020
The International Conference on Microelectronics has already been held numerous times in different countries across the MiddleEast, Southern Europe, and Asia for the past 31 years. The 32nd edition of the conference will take place in Aqaba-Jordan. Jordan is home to one of the world’s 7 wonders; Petra. Aqaba is a coastal harbor which serves as a launch point for visitors to Petra and Wadi Rum. The 2020 version of ICM will foster oral and poster sessions, industrial panel discussions, and tutorials given by experts on state-of-the-art topics. The regular technical program will run for three days. In addition, tutorial sessions will be held on the first day of the conference. Papers are solicited in, but not limited to, the following topics:
*Device and Circuit modelling.
*Analog circuit design.
*Digital signal processing.
*Low power circuits and systems.
*VLSI systems and applications.
*Hardware Software Co-design.
*NoC, SoC, SiP, and Packaging.
*MEMS and NEMS.
*Optical Circuits and systems.
*Design for testability.
*RFID, RFIC and antenna.
*IoT Circuits and security.
*Biomedical circuits and systems.
*Memristor circuits and systems.
*AI and Neural Networks circuits.
Cyber-physical Systems Security track (for more information)
It is comprehensive and covers a broad spectrum of topics.
The topics of interest include, but limited to:
- Physical attacks including side-channel and fault attacks
- Trusted platform modules (TPM)
- Automative security
- Digital forensics and crime science
- Security of reconfigurable and adaptive hardware
- Cryptography and cryptanalysis
- Efficient implementations for HW security
- Reverse engineering
- Security Analysis of cyber-physical systems
- Industrial systems security
- Computer network security
- Biometric security
- Intellectual property protection and content protection
- Security of wireless sensor networks
- Machine learning applications in cybersecurity
- Cloud and big data security
- Accepted and presented papers will be sent to IEEE for potential inclusion in the IEEEXplore .
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full length paper (maximum 4 pages) including results, figures and references using the IEEE template format http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html .
- More info could be obtained through the conference website at the following link : https://www.ieee-icm- 2020.org
Submission of Special Sessions Proposals: Oct. 10, 2020
Submission of Tutorials Proposals: Oct . 10, 2020
Notification of Tutorials Proposals Acceptance: Oct. 31, 2020
Notification of Special Sessions Proposals Acceptance: Oct. 31, 2020
Submission of Regular / Student Papers: Oct . 10, 2020
Notification of Paper Acceptance: Oct. 31, 2020
Camera Ready Submission: Nov. 15, 2020
SAAEB KHRESSAT, JUST PRESIDENT
MOHAMED ELMASRI, CANADA
ABDOUL RJOUB, JORDAN
MOHAMAD SAWAN, CHINA
Technical Program Co-Chairs
ISMAIL HMEIDI, JORDAN
AHMED MADIAN, EGYPT
ABDALLAH KASSEM, IEEE CAS LEBANON
ANAS AL-RABADI, JORDAN
ALA KHALIFEH, IEEE JORDAN Section
DIMITIRIS SOUDRIS, GREECE
YAZAN AL-BADARNEH, JORDAN
FADI R. SHAHROURY, JORDAN
MOHAMMED ELIBBINI, JORDAN
HANI JAMLEH, JORDAN
Special Sessions Co-Chairs
STAVROS STAVRANIDIS, GREECE
RODRIGO PICCOS, SPAIN
FADI ZGHOUL, USA
ODYSSEAS KOUFOPAVLOU, GREECE
NICOLAS SKLAVOS, GREECE
ABDALLAH ABABNEH, JORDAN
Industry Liaison Co-Chairs
MWAFFAQ OTOOM, JORDAN
FADI OBAIDAT, USA
BAKER MOHAMED, UAE
FOUAD EL HAJHASSAN, LEBANON
KHALED SALAMA, KSA
SAID BELKOUCHE, MOROCCO
MOUNTASSAR MAAMOUN, ALGERIA
TALES PIMENTA, BRAZIL
MOURAD LOULOU, TUNISIA
AHMED AMMARI, OMAN
MOHAB ANIS, AUC, EGYPT
NAZIH MOUBAYED, IEEE CAS LEBANON
AHMED SHATNAWI, JORDAN
ALI ISMAIL AWAD, SWEDEN
KARIM M. ABDELLATIF, FRANCE
HOUSSEM MAGHREBI, FRANCE
Contact with: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice: IEEE ICM 2020 STATEMENT ON COVID-19
IEEE has been monitoring the developing COVID-19 outbreak. Please know that our thoughts are with those affected by COVID-19. At this time, we are dedicated to supporting those individuals who may be unable to travel to Aqaba, Jordan from affected regions. So, the safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. After studying and evaluating the recent announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, the ICM 2020 conference will be organized in fully virtual.